Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. Below a list of personal information we collect:
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- Address details
- Phone number
- E-mail Address
- IP Address
- Other personal information you send us voluntarily for example by creating an account with us, sending us information by mail/letter, phone or any other correspondence.
- Information about your activities on our websites/services.
- Your browser and device information
- Payment/financial information and bank account numbers
- Third party information about financial and fraud risks
Special or Sensitive Information
Our websites and/or services do not intend to collect information about persons younger as 16 years old unless consent was given by a parent or guardian. It’s however not possible for us to fully identify our visitors/users are exceeding the age limit. We strongly suggest to parents and guardians to track the online activities of their children to avoid personal information being collected without there consent. If you believe we collected information without consent of a person younger as 16 years old please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the information removed.
We are collecting personal information for the purposes of:
- Processing payments.
- Sending newsletters or advertising.
- To contact your when necessary in order to fulfil our services.
- To inform you about changes to our products and/or services.
- To provide the ability to create an account with us.
- Verifying your identity.
- To deliver our products and services to you.
- To analyse behaviour on our websites in order to improve our offerings to your preferences.
- Personal information we are obligated to collect by law for example by tax laws.
- To protect us and you against fraud and financial risks.
Automated Decision Making
NetDistrict used automated systems to make decisions which may have consequences to you a person. This are decisions made by computer systems without human interaction. We are using automated decisions for the following purposes:
- Automated fraud prevention checks which may obstruct you from order with us.
- Automated (recurring) invoice generations and payment (capture) processing.
- Automated invoice reminders.
- Automated services suspension based on abuse detection, overuse or timely payment failure.
- Automated closure of e-mail tickets send to us when no recent reply was made.
NetDistrict stores your personal information no longer then needed to fulfil it’s purpose for which the information was collected or as long law requires us to store the information. After the storage term has expired personal information may be anonymized. Client accounts are removed 120 months after they became inactive defined by the last invoice or transaction date and requires there are no active products or services in the clients account.
Distribution of Information
We do not sell your information to third parties in any way. We may however share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- To fulfil your requested product or service.
- For business analytic purposes for example to investigate/protect against actual or potential fraudulent or unauthorised transactions.
- When we are required to do so by law.
- To subcontractors if they require this information to fulfil their obligations to us.
Companies who process information commissioned by NetDistrict are subject to a processing agreement. NetDistrict remains responsible for shared data.
NetDistrict may use technical, functional and analytical cookie and tracking technology. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors, and understanding how visitors use our products/services. Cookies can also help to improve your user experience. Cookies are small text files stored on your device. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties in order to analyse this information. You can deny cookies by configuring your internet browser to not store cookies. You can remove previously stored cookies by removing your browser history.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Reviewing, editing, removing your data
You have the right to review, revise or delete your personal data. You can do this yourself in your personal account. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by us and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal information we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. If you wish to exercise your right of objection and / or right to data portability or if you have other questions / comments about the data processing, please send a specified request to email@example.com. In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identification document with the request. Make your document/passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. NetDistrict will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks after receiving your request. We also like to inform you about the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons